MC3 – TEST
Preamp – Cabinet Simulator
In 2016 we introduced the Multicab MKII, a simple and versatile analog cabinet simulator, and we’re really proud to bring you the next generation of this great stomp box, the MultiCab MK3!
After countless hours of development, engineering and testing we kept all the good stuff from MKII version and we added some very cool features to create the MultiCab MK3.
A mixture of elements from both analog and digital worlds were used to achieve the most realistic response. No need of software, no complex menus and sub menus with tons of difficult to understand settings, makes the MultiCab MK3 a life saver. An easy plug’n’play in couple of minutes setup. Go direct to the PA and the audio interface from your pedalboard with MultiCab MK3 and create a lightweight rig. Use it as an amp DI between your amp and the cabinet to send your true tube tone to the PA. Pair it with a dummy load to practice your tube amp silently at home with headphones and jam with backing tracks by using the AUX input.
The MultiCab MK3 combines both analog and digital worlds. The always active analog path is responsible for the pre-amp modes, power amp voicing, cabinet back type and microphone type voicing, while the parallel digital path is responsible for the 8 guitar cabinet types and the natural room ambience.
Two FET stages are responsible for the preamp part offering ….. tone control …… clean & hot ……..
8 virtual guitar cabinets:
The MultiCab MK3 features 8 different virtual guitar cabinets heavily inspired on some legendary and iconic guitar amps and cabinets.
- 1×10: inspired by 1962 Fender™ Princeton™ amp loaded with one 10″ Oxford™ 10J4 speaker
- 4×10: inspired by 1966 Fender™ Super Reverb™ amp loaded with four 10″ blue label Chicago Telephone Supply™ alnico speakers.
- 1×12: inspired by 1965 Fender™ Deluxe Reverb™ amp loaded with one 12″ Jensen™ P12N speaker.
- 1×12*: inspired by Zilla™ Fatbaby™ closed back cabinet loaded with one 12″ Celestion™ Vintage30™ speaker.
- 2×12: inspired by 1966 VOX™ AC30-JMI™ amp loaded with two 12″ Celestion™ silver bell speakers.
- 2×12*: inspired by Marshall™ 1936 cabinet loaded with two 12″ Celestion™ G12T-75 speakers.
- 4×12: inspired by Marshall™ 1960A angled cabinet loaded with four 12″ Celestion™ G12T-75 speakers.
- 4×12*: inspired by Mesa Boogie™ Rectifier™ angled cabinet loaded with four 12″ Celestion™ Vintage30™ speakers.
You can connect the MultiCab MK3 as you can imagine!
The input gain pad can ensure that…….
3 out put XLR, line out , headphones ………
Aux inpout ……
- Handmade in Athens, Greece
- 8 virtual guitar cabinets
- Natural room ambience
- 2 types of pre amp with tone control
- 2 types of power amp voicing
- 3 types of cabinet back
- 3 types of microphone voicing
- Input gain pad
- Through out
- Balanced XLR and line out
- Headphones out
- Auxiliary in
- Power Supply : 9V Boss-type DC adapter (center -), 12V ok
- Max power consumption : 80mA @ 9V DC
- Heavy duty & light weight aluminum box
- Dimensions : 103mm(Width) x 112mm(Length) x 50mm(Height)
- T.A.W. Limited Life-Time warranty