Cab simulation & DI Box
MultiCabSim MKII is a fully analogue DI box for guitar and bass and It can simulate a variety of speaker cabinets with the turn of a knob. It operates from 9Volts up to 12Volts from external power supply (AC/DC), or with phantom power from console & mixer as well.
MultiCab MKII has a sophisticate and big headroom input buffer that splits your signal into 2 different and independent signals.One goes unprocessed to the Direct Output, and the other goes to the Cab Simulated Out which is a balance XLR connection.
With the Speakers knob you can adjust the number of speaker in the cabinet from 1×12″ to 1×15″! Select between vintage/classic/modern styles of cabinet from the dedicated 3 way style switch. Configure the size of the cabinet between Big and Small from the 2 way size switch. Adjust the simulate level output between -6db/0db/+12db from the level 3 way switch. If hum or buzz appears use the ground lift switch to eliminate it.
You are ready!
Multicab MKII has unlimited combination and settings making it Ideal for recordings and difficult live situations as well! It can be used at the end of your rig (pedal board) or at the fx loop of your amp capturing the color of the amp but also providing a master volume control to the amp.
- Handmade in Athens, Greece
- Big headroom input buffer
- Analog Cabinet Simulation
- 1 Level control for direct out
- 1 CabSim control for number of speakers
- 3 way switch for Vintage/Classic/modern style of cabinet
- 2 way switch for Big/Small size of cabinet
- 3 way switch for -6db/0db/+12db output pad
- 2 way switch for ground/ground lift
- Led for power indication
- Power supply: phantom power from xlr jack or 9V Boss-type DC adapter (center -), 12V ok,
- Max power consumption: 8,3mA @ 9V DC
- Heavy duty & light weight aluminum box
- Dimensions : 61mm(Width) x 122mm(Length) x 50mm(Height)
- T.A.W. Limited Life-Time warranty