Tape & Analog Delay
The Ti.Lay is a time layer delay pedal that reaches up to 650msec of delay time. It features two types of delay Tape & Analog select-able via a dedicate toggle switch.
It uses both analog and digital worlds for best results. Α fully analog path featuring a high speed fet op-amp and top quality passive components to ensure the utmost respect to your original signal, combined in parallel with a digital device which is responsible for the repeats of the delay.
- Handmade in Athens, Greece
- True Bypass
- 1 Toggle switch for Tape & Analog mode
- Internal trimmer for tape saturation level
- Heavy Duty Foot-switch for enable / disable the pedal
- Power supply : Internal 9V battery clip or 9V Boss-type DC adapter (center -), 12V ok
- Max power consumption : 22mA @ 9V DC
- Heavy duty & light weight aluminum box
- Dimensions : 70mm(Width) x 112mm(Length) x 50mm(Height)
- T.A.W. Limited Life-Time warranty