Envelope filter – Wah – Octaver
In our efforts to revive the awesomeness of Funk and Soul music from the 60’s & 70’s, but also the gear used in this era, we came up with the Phonkify!
Two modes of juicy envelope filter (Smooth & Nasty) which turns into wah at the minimum ‘sensitivity’ setting, combined with a unique octave up and/or down effect. You can also choose the order of the effects in your signal chain creating a totally different vibe!
The Phonkify features an expression input jack, letting you control the frequency range of the envelope and wah effects while you are too busy being super funky on stage! There is also a dedicated foot-switch for the octave effect.
Pair all this with some satin bell bottoms and you are good to go!
- Handmade in Athens, Greece
- True Bypass
- 2 types of envelope filter and wah effect
- Octave down – up and blend of them
- Toggle switch for effect order selection
- Expression input for frequency range
- 1 Heavy Duty Foot-switch for enable / disable the pedal
- 1 Heavy Duty Foot-switch for enable / disable the octaver
- Power supply : 9V Boss-type DC adapter (center -), 12V ok
- Max power consumption : 56mA @ 9V DC
- Heavy duty & light weight aluminum box
- Dimensions : 70mm(Width) x 112mm(Length) x 50mm(Height)
- T.A.W. Limited Life-Time warranty